Slayer concert this evening.



Slayer is big! Slayer is hard! Slayer is a steam locomotives coming in full speed and hits you with full power. They’re the angels of death!! They’re the definition of thrash metal. Do they deliver? Hell yeah!!




Lights, pyro, sound and stage design was incredible. It gave the good old Slayer feeling. The guys, grandpa aged, was not showing any signs of being nothing less than the true Gods of metal. How do they keep up? Impressive!!











Lamb of God did also give an excellent performance. I must admit that I haven’t listened so much to their records but that changes now. This gave me a taste for more.





I got a bit disappointed by Anthrax. Maybe I had to high expectations. I think they almost seemed tired and  not that “tight” playing. They left out a couple of really good oldies I think. Too bad. 

Obituary was also great performing. Have never heard them before. A pleasant surprise I must say. 




My daughter and partner in crime. Princess of darkness.




Oslo was showing from its best side. Beautiful winter wonderland.






















Kommentarer